I. BASIC PROVISIONS
Information concerning the processing of personal data pursuant to Act No. 18/2018 on personal data protection (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”) and Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”)
The Controller of your personal data is Zuzana Dolinay, IČO: 50 774 549 DIČ: 108 414 7328 ( hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. The contact details of the administrator are:
address: Turie 541, 01312 Turie
phone: 00421 944 909 190
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social factors identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order:
● name and surname
● e-mail address
● postal address
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. LEGAL REASON AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
● performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
● fulfillment of the legal obligation of the administrator according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter c) GDPR,
● the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
● Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 par. 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
● processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
● fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
● sending business announcements and doing other marketing activities.
3. The administrator shall make an automatic individual decision within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The controller shall store personal data
● for the time necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
● for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed based on the consent.
2. At the end of the retention period of personal data, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA (administrator’s subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
● involved in the delivery of goods/services/execution of payments based on a contract,
● providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
● providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
VI. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSORS
1. The processing of personal data shall be carried out by the controller, but the following processors may also process personal data for him:
● Mailchimp service provider
● possibly another provider of processing software services and applications, which, however, is not currently used by the administrator.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
● the right to access your data according to Art. 15 GDPR,
● the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
● the right to delete personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR,
● the right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR,
● the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR the right to revoke the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to complain with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
VII. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY CONDITIONS
1. The controller declares that he has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form,
3. The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
These conditions take effect on 1.1.2021.